Discover fascinating Morocco, from the timeless walled city of Fez to the bustling medina of Marrakech, while experiencing local Berber life in the ruggedly stunning High Atlas Mountains and overnight at Marrakech Art Tours Exclusive Desert Tented Camp set among the towering dunes of the Sahara. This is the ultimate journey of luxury and culture in Morocco.
Experience opulence and heritage on our Luxury and Culture in Morocco tour. Immerse yourself where traditional Moroccan elegance meets modern comfort.
Indulge in the lavishness of luxury accommodations, where sumptuous Moroccan architecture and decor transport you to a bygone era of royalty.
But It's not just about opulent surroundings; it's about savoring exquisite cuisine in picturesque settings – from aromatic tagines to delicately prepared couscous.
- Travel by 4WD and camel back into the Sahara.
- Explore Morocco's cultural hub, Fez el-Bali, on a guided stroll through its winding alleyways and past its numerous souks.
- Explore the ancient Roman roads of Volubilis.
- Discover the true Marrakech by taking in the sights, sounds, and scents of its UNESCO-listed medina.
- Visit local craftsmen whose works still represent the past Roman, Moorish, and Berber civilizations of Morocco.
- Private air-conditioned 4WD or delux Mini-van
- Private transfer two-way
- Daily hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 10 nights Accommodation (Luxury Desert Camp – Top rated riads – Gite homestay)
- Half-board: dinner & breakfast
- Guided tour in Fes & Marrakech
- Travel insurances
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Contact Us For Your Group Tour and your private Pick up