Discover fascinating Morocco, from the timeless walled city of Fez to the bustling medina of Marrakech, while experiencing local Berber life in the ruggedly stunning High Atlas Mountains and overnight at Marrakech Art Tours' Exclusive Desert Tented Camp set among the towering dunes of the Sahara.
- Travel by 4WD and camelback into the Sahara for an amazing supper and overnight stay at our Exclusive Desert Tented Camp.
- Explore Morocco's cultural hub, Fez el-Bali, on a guided stroll through its winding alleyways and past its numerous souks.
- Explore the ancient Roman roads of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to see soaring arches and bright, well-preserved 2,000-year-old mosaics.
- Discover the true Marrakech by taking in the sights, sounds, and scents of its UNESCO-listed medina.
- Visit local craftsmen whose works still represent the past Roman, Moorish, and Berber civilizations of Morocco.
- Private air-conditioned 4WD or delux Mini-van
- Private transfer two-way
- Daily hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 10 nights Accommodation (Luxury Desert Camp – Top rated riads – Gite homestay)
- Half-board: dinner & breakfast
- Guided tour in Fes & Marrakech
- Travel insurances
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Contact Us For Your Group Tour and your private Pick up